We currently offer 3 types of membership options. The regular and student memberships will grant you access to the NAEYC website and all the resources and benefits it has. Each membership is one year long. You are required to have a student ID number and an official university email to be eligible for the student membership – non-degree seeking students must get a regular membership. A comprehensive membership lasts one year and has the added benefit of six cutting edge books each year.
Standard Membership Benefits:
- Reduced registration fees at NAEYC-sponsored conferences and seminars, including the world’s largest early education conference.
- Opportunities to participate in various insurance plans designed to meet your personal and professional needs, including professional liability insurance.
- Access to the Members Only area of the NAEYC website.
- Leadership opportunities on the local, state and national level to serve on boards, advisory councils, statewide committees, and chapter committees.
- Five electronic issues of award-winning Young Children, packed with the latest developments in early childhood education, practice, and research. The print publication package of your choice: five issues of Young Children or five issues of Teaching Young Children/Preschool (English or Spanish). Reduced subscription fees for the highly respected Early Childhood Research Quarterly, Exchange Magazine, Highlights High Five, and Education Week.
The best value for members, comprehensive membership includes all standard member benefits (listed below), as well as an additional six print publicationsJoin
Regular membership includes all standard member benefits, listed below.Join
With a valid .edu e-mail address, student members receive all standard member benefits for a reduced dues amount.Join
3 Memberships in 1
Join AEYC of WNY and you become a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and your local affiliate.
The leading national voice on child care and early education.
The state resource for child care and early education.
3. AEYC of WNY Local Affiliate
The regional leaders on child care and early education.