The Association for the Education of Young Children
of Western New York (AEYC of WNY) is the local affiliate
the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
Are you dedicated to promoting high quality for early childhood
and primary education, and to raising community awareness about the needs
of children birth to age eight and their families? Become a member of
AEYC! Join Now by visiting NAEYC's
As a member of AEYC of WNY, you'll receive...
- Membership in both the National Association for the Education of Young
Children (NAEYC) and the New York State Association for the Education
of Young Children (NYSAEYC)
- Annual subscriptions to NAEYC's Young Children journal (6 issues),
NYSAEYC's Reporter newsletter (3 issues), and AEYC of WNY's newsletter
- Invitations to attend local meetings, professional development programs,
and events at discounted rates
- Invitations to attend local, state, and national conference at reduced
fees; Exclusive insurance and credit card offerings; Access to grant
funding and scholarship awards on the local, state, and national levels
- Access to members only section of NAEYC's web site
- NAEYC's Early Childhood Resources Catalog
Get involved and make a difference. Join one of these AEYC of WNY
- Week of the Young Child
- Professional Development
- Marketing and Capacity Building
- Annual Conference
- Public Policy
- Student Events
Connect with us: Follow us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter!
Our mission is to lead the community of early childhood professionals
from all programs by providing educational opportunities, support,
general information, and resources to ensure high quality, developmentally
We envision equal opportunity for care and education for all children,
birth through age eight, and their families through an inclusive delivery
system of high quality, comprehensive programs and services.
OUR VALUE STATEMENT::
AEYC of WNY values quality programs for all children. We
promote this through excellent training, information and resources
to early childhood professionals.